5 Reasons You Should Buy a Used Car
Breaking it Down for Baytown Drivers
While the most obvious reason to buy a used car–major savings–is often the most alluring advantage in the mix, it's not the only benefit. Buying a used Toyota comes with several benefits you may not already be aware of. Most importantly, buying a used Toyota is not like buying any other used make and model. Toyota models are built to stand the test of time; thus, you can be sure that, even with several thousand miles on the odometer, a Toyota will keep on kicking. However, we at Community Toyota are here to provide the 5 major reasons you should buy a used car with us.
- • Save Money: Pre-owned vehicles are cheaper than brand-new models. While a car that's a few years old may be in great shape, you'll snag it for a fraction of the original MSRP.
- • CPO Programs: At Community Toyota, we offer our Baytown shoppers a rather appealing CPO program. With any Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you get a 12 month/12,000 mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty and a 7 year/ 100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Furthermore, every CPO vehicle on our lot must pass a 160 point inspection to qualify for the program; thus, you can be sure that the vehicle checks out.
- • Depreciation: As soon as a new car is driven off of the lot, the value depreciates drastically. This is just how the automotive industry is. The car is simply no longer "new." It's no different than it was five seconds ago; however, now it's been purchased. When you buy used, a car has already taken its biggest hit. If you decide to sell your vehicle a few years down the line, the price drop will be reasonable and easily predictable.
- • Easily Accessible Vehicle History Reports: In this day and age, it's a lot harder to sell an unreliable vehicle. At Community Toyota, that should never be your concern; however, you can easily access the CarFax on all of our pre-owned models. We're upfront about what we sell because we're selling great used cars.
- • More Variety: If you're on a bit of a tight budget, buying a used car opens up your options. Because they're cheaper, models that would normally be out of your price range become more accessible.
It's clear that there are several benefits to buying a used car at Community Toyota. From our unparalleled CPO program to our vast selection of used Toyotas and other makes and models, you're bound to find a "new-to-you" vehicle perfectly suited to your individual needs and vehicle preferences. You may just fall in love with two. But don't worry... our knowledgeable sales staff will help you choose the one that's best for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Baytown Toyota dealer at (281) 940-8622. We are ready and willing to answer any questions you may have.
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|